ELEGANT ADDRESS® Luxury Property Group Ltd is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to any companies within the ELEGANT ADDRESS® Luxury Property Group, this includes but is subject to change in the future the following company websites;
By contacting us or using a property enquiry form on this website, you will be asked to give your consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information that we request from you
When contacting us or submitting an enquiry form on any of the previously listed websites you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and email address.
We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters you send to us.
By Opting In
Use of your information
By selecting to opt in, your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and to supply the services you have requested. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
- How we use your data
- To provide goods and services to you
- To verify your identity
- With your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you
- To notify you about important changes or developments to our services within the Elegant Address Luxury Property Group
If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, you can unsubscribe at any time, to do so you can contact us on +44 (0) 1244 629963 or email@example.com
- What data we collect
- Any information provided by you on our contact forms or given by you on the telephone
- Your communication and marketing preferences
- Your correspondence and communications with Elegant Address Luxury Property Group
- How do we protect your data
- Elegant Address Luxury Property Group is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure so we ensure your data is protected in line with the new laws set by the General Data Protection Regulation May 2018
- Your rights
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out of date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you (the right of rectification)
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using/holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to object)
Disclosure of your information
The information you provide to us may be accessed by or given to third parties some of whom may be located outside the European Economic Area who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you.
Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Countries outside the European Economic Area do not always have strong data protection laws. However, we will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this policy.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Security and data retention
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Through opting in, we will retain your information unless you state you no longer wish for us to do so by contacting us on +44 (0) 1244 629963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing and updating
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us +44 (0) 1244 629963 or email@example.com
As with most websites, cookies are small amounts of information which are placed on your computer or device as you browse our website. The cookies we use are ‘analytical’ cookies. They are essential for the effective operation of the Elegant Address Luxury Property Group websites. Cookies are used for technical purposes particularly site navigation
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how.