- Large, bright open plan living, kitchen and dining area with breath taking panoramic views of the mountains
- Fully equipped kitchen
- TV lounge with plasma screen, Sky Channels, DVD, surround sound system.
- Games room with cards and pool table
- Relaxation area for yoga, Pilates & relaxation
Aglea - Master Twin or Superking size bed. En-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower. Opens to balcony with views across Zermatt to Matterhorn. Plasma TV with Sky & DVD Player.
2 Twin or Superking size bed (Hegemone, Pasithea ). En-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower. Opens to balcony with view across Zermatt to Matterhorn. Plasma TV with Sky & DVD Player.
Euphrosyne- Twin or Superking size bed. En-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower. Two sofa beds. This bedroom can sleep 4 pax. Plasma TV with Sky and DVD Player.
Thalia- Twin or Superking size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Plasma TV with Sky & DVD Player.
- Sauna, massage room, shower, WC
- Outdoor hot tub
- Ski room with heated boot racks
- DVDs, games, books, toys, sledges
- Plasma TV, Sky & DVD in each bedroom
- Integrated music system and iPod docking station in living area
- Personal concierge team and PA
- Gourmet breakfast and afternoon tea
- Magnificent dinners prepared and cooked by a chef (6 days a week)
- Children’s lunch and supper everyday
- Carefully selected house wines
- Perrier Jouet champagne
- Open spirit bar
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Temple spa bath products
The raised dining room seats 14 people. The stylish and comfortable open-plan lounge features a French stone open fire-place and adjoining bar area, opening up to a large outside living space with loungers, tables and chairs.
The uninterrupted views of Zermatt town below and the Matterhorn at the end of the valley are spectacular from the picture windows.