Spread across three floors, Chalet Kalliste is a stylishly finished and spacious chalet which enjoys beautiful views across the valley. The light and airy open plan kitchen and living area is a relaxing place to relive the day’s adventures while your personal chef prepares a sumptuous dinner, or to curl up around the roaring log fire with friends and family.
The first floor houses three modern and elegantly finished double/twin en-suite bedrooms, as well as a small twin bedroom ideal for two small children. The master suite spans the whole top floor of the chalet, and boasts a walk in shower, terrace access and beautiful views of the Meribel valley.
The outdoor hot tub on the terrace is the perfect place to relax after a day on the slopes, in the comfort of your private chalet.
If you need a little more space, the Kalliste Annexe is an apartment for 2-4 people which can be booked as additional accommodate for Chalet Kalliste, or as a stand-alone self-catering apartment.
· Sleeps 8 guests plus 2 children
· Staff of 3 including a professional chef and 2 hosts
· Master bedroom suite with large walk-in shower and access to terrace
· 1 double/twin bedroom with doors to terrace and en-suite shower
· 2 double/twin bedrooms with doors to terrace and en-suite shower and bath
· 1 small bedroom for children with twin beds
· Outdoor hot tub on south-west facing terrace
· Ski room with boot dryer
· Covered garage
· TV with French channels
· Chauffeur service 8am-10pm
· A separate annexe sleeping 2 adults and 2 children
· 4-5 minute drive to Chaudanne, or 2 minutes from lift in Meribel Village